- A Bachelor's degree holder in any IT related course; with at least 6 years of experience in related area.:
- Has thorough knowledge of infrastructure, various networking equipments, infra-related software systems & technology trends. :
- With broad experience on a variety of infrastructure management concepts, best practices, and procedures. :
- With proven experience in resolving technology obstacles & network/ system performance challenges
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop systems performance measurements framework to enhance the quality of services and to provide proactive support / resolution.
- Assess current IT equipment & systems management procedures if aligned to best practices. Makes recommendations for improvements.
- Assess INFRA impact of proposed new or revised systems. Makes recommendations for resource readiness, required resource allocation and elevates foreseen risks.
- Develop IT systems business continuity and disaster recovery plans and programs.
- Provides inputs/ recommendations to BST Solutions Team from Project Conceptualization, Solutioning & Planning.
- Develop strategies to meet SLAs/ KPIs of Operations Team.
- Assess infra-related proposals by IT providers to ensure cost effectiveness without sacrificing quality
- Recommend cost saving strategies by introducing new or alternative solutions and by system or asset optimization
- Strong analytical skills: Systems and Network Administration: Technical Management Skills (e.g. Firewall, Switches, Virtual Machines, VLAN, Active Directory, Databases, DNS, PABX):
- Ability to lead a team & develop strategies: Ability to work in a fast pace, high pressure work environment: Project Management: Presentation Skills -- can educate both technical & non-technical audience:
- Communication Skills -- good articulation of ideas & can influence others
- Results driven: Continuous improvement mentality: Innovative:
- Adaptable to change: Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership for projects / tasks
- Keen attention to detail.:
- Well organized: A problem solver that finds a fix to root cause issues, and knows when to seek assistance: A team player